Monday, January 18, 2010

Glasswork in Norway and some info

I remember have told you about this facts before
and the list are old and not up to date and it says
Høvik 1855-1933 so I was wrong about my latest
research info on The Seahermit blog

Anyway here's another fact list date; year 1948
Take a look at the ISE Glassworks, totally unknown
and was operative from year 1810 and closed down
year 1816.
Guess those deep amber or nearly black heavy old glass floats
markt I can be the Ise Glasswork ID


The Made In Germany float find from 2007
The Unknown and rare 7mark from Andenes and
the old fishing gear house and fish-hung building with
the same 7mark outside and on doors inside the building
Sceleton in front is from a spermwhale jaws.


If anyone have information about the 7mark, please
let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here: