Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fast and unknown travel on Thursday 12.11.2009

Hi collector friends!

I have done a deal with a local fishermen from my advertising at my last expedition area today. A very rare and very old Norwegian oval egg/pear shaped glass float, Color is green and size approx. 8" high and has a circumference at approx 14" or approx 4 1/2" - 5 1/2" x 8". Will add a picture or two into this blog when I am back home from my travel. My flight is early in the morning Thursday and I will have more facts for you mid next week.

Per

Ps.
It is also a kind of funny to read Tom's blog http://seahermit.blogspot.com/ and find that he also found a similar treasure like I did on my expedition last year digging for floats on the beach several hundred miles across the earth , look at pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here: