Sunday, November 15, 2009

Who came first, the glass float egg or the Eagle

Was visiting Molde area and the west coast this weekend beautiful weather conditions, sunny and warmt daytime and deep frozen during the night and early in the morning. I was sleeping in a cabin situated in the middle of nowhere used for Bird of prey hide and my sleeping bag was for temperature above zero degrees. But it was fun, plenty wildlife and interesting birds like; European Eagles, Golden Eagle and Sea Eagle (I don't know the US name for those birds but they are related to the Bald Eagle.

A few very interesting teardrops showed up but you know, it is difficult to get a deal when all floats was from an exhibition at an local Pizza Restaurant. I tried my very best but ended up with plenty Pizza!

Here's the Golden Eagle, she is laying on all those rare mid size and heavy glass float eggs...LoL Seriously; This is a shot from Friday morning approx 11.00 and she is sitting on a top of a tree waiting for the huge Golden Eagle on the picture below finishing he's meal!
What an experience se all those wild eagles...WoW... and I got plenty interesting pictures too. And those glass egg floats will arrive mid next week.
Take good care my friends!
Per

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here: